Therapy: teenagers and adults
- Self image
- Eating disorders
- Reconstructed families
- Trauma (e.g. victims of crime and all forms of abuse)
- Substance abuse
- Childhood trauma
- Grief and bereavement
- Stressful live events
- Stress management
Guidance: parents, caretakes and guardians
- Parent-child relationships
- Reconstructed family integration.
Educational assessments: children 3 to +/-18 years and students
- Intellectual functioning i.e. IQ testing
- Scholastic level functioning in reading, mathematics, spelling
- School readiness
- Career guidance
- Aptitude tests
- Personality tests
- Interests assessment
- Career guidance
- Dominance profile (Left / right brain hemisphere)
- Study methods according to dominance profile
- Learning difficulties i.e. dyslexia, discalcula
- Accommodations/Concessions (i.e. extra time, reader or scribe, separate venue during tests and exams.
- Emotional Trauma
- Chronic fatigue
- Immune issues
- Sleep difficulties
- Neck pain
In my work with adults and teenagers my client and I decide together on the process and I tailor make a programme for their needs or go with how their process unfolds using mainly EMDR (trauma therapy), psycho-analysis and expressive therapies. The therapeutic modalities are applied and used in conjunction with a Christian stance and perspective - should the client be comfortable with that.
I am also passionate about the functioning of the human brain and the execution of its functions. When someone has a problem in this area I try to make a meaningful contribution through various forms of assessments and guidance.
Through craniosacral therapy I address a rhythmic system at the core of our physiology that can be influenced negatively by trauma and stress.
|Back||Back to top|